Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm going to start with my first blog i posted on myspace and then post some others that i find to be funny or poignant or witty...
So, oldies but goodies to start, then we move on to more resent times. I'm not sure when i posted the last blog that i'm copying on to here, but for the sake of a time line today is technically 08-13-08 at 3:24am, sucks for me because i like, nay, love sleeping but....please do enjoy.

1st blog ever. Current mood: pissed off
So, i don’t quite know how this whole blogging thing works. Tell you what, i have about a million things running through my mind at any given moment. I often wonder, why the fuck would anyone care about what i have to say. then i think, why the fuck do i care about what others think. oh conundrum conundrum. by the way, spelling is not my greatest strength. i know that, and from here on out it’s just gonna have to be one of those things you accept now, forever hold your peace, or in a very polite way say, ’hey, Camille i think you spell the word (insert word here) like this’. the impolite way would be to say, hey stupid pick up a fucking dictionary. cause i know i could, but sometimes i really just don’t give a damn. i’m going to bed now, but.... i think there will be a lot more blogging to come in the future. hope everyone had the night they wanted.

No comments: