Wednesday, August 13, 2008

F@#%$#* sushi

Surprisingly I got many a kudos for this blog and they were all from sushi lovers...go figure.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
F@%$% SUSHI
Ok, I freaking get it every one out there but me likes sushi. well blah blah blah. let me just go ahead and give you sushi lovers a little insight. 1st of all we live in wichita f-ing kansas, so no matter how fresh they tell you it is, IT ISN'T! second, people some how take for granted that i know what i like. so here and now i go on record saying I DON'T LIKE SUSHI. i will now tell you why i don't like sushi. when i was about 3 or 4 ish yrs. old (yes i remember like yesterday) i was forced, yes forced to finish my dinner which consisted of eating i think cod fish. i don't know this for fact but from what i know now, and from what i can piece together, it seems cod. so, before i could leave the table and go play with my friend emily i had to finish my fish dinner. i was literally in tears. to this day i have no idea why. i apparently was born with a bias against fish and still to this day i am perfectly ok with that. so to all you sushi lovers out there, i commend you on your bravery to eat not so fresh fish in the middle of the USA. bravo. but, it is not for me so please never ever tell me again just how awesome raw fish is, because really,....i don't give a crap.

No comments: