Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dan passed the torch

So, what is probably not that big of a deal for most people for me has just turned into the event of the season. I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill here but hey I've always been creative. Just this past Tuesday I was having drinks with a friend and he told me that our other friend was probably not going to have his annual party because of low attendance. Well, I will admit that in all the many years I've been invited I have only attended once. 2005 I believe it was, and whilest I was only there a short time it turns out that it was quite memorable for myself and my now boyfriend whom at the time we didn't really talk but totally noticed each othere. But I digress. The party is the "Catholic School Kids Party" and it's open to anyone that I or Dan decide to invite. If I weren't me and reading this right now I know I'd be thinking, "Damn, what could I possibly do to get invited to such a prestigious event?" Well, I can't speak for Dan, but I know that I like Sam Adams Light, and beer in general. I'm pretty sure Dan is a fan of beer and fine whiskey, at least on the float trip he is :) Once I have more details to share the evites will be sent out accordingly. A heads up, uniforms are a must. Authentic is much prefered (cause it shows how hardcore and ligit you are) but not mandatory. But again I need to run all this by the godfather, Dan, before I get too ahead of myself. I leave you with that thought of hoping against hope that you can attend. I hope so too, because I really like Sam Adams Light, I'm not against bribes.
Yours in jest,
Camille

No comments: