Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And we're caught up...

So that's it for now. I hope you liked what you read, if so let me know. Otherwise, I could pretend like I care but that's just a waste of time. If you really want to read more, all my blogs are on my myspace. I will admit some of them are pretty boring/lame, I only posted the ones I thought were particularly good or that I had gotten positive feed back on. My plan is to be funny and witty and to actually post at least 3 times a month if not more but knowing me the way I do I'd say 3 is pretty realistic.

I'll get more indepthy next time. and just so everyone out there knows, i'm a terrible speller. TERRIBLE. i will try to look up words but sometimes i just won't care. i'm not a big fan of capitalization either. if you can't figure out what i'm saying this way i don't know how caps will help you.

so, till next time
Camille

No comments: