Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sorry to keep you all waiting so long this time. Oh wait, it looks like someone might just be back on her game. I say this knowing full well that it may be a week or two before I blog again, so I'm going to be cocky while I can. So....let me see, where to begin. Well, I ordered some business cards tonight! I feel so grown up! I seriously cannot wait to start passing them out!
Here's another fun thing, unless you are me, I think I have insomnia. It's basically been going on for the majority of the summer now. I tried to google 'cures' for it, and if I am to believe what I read then I am apparently super depressed. Well, like I said in a previous blog, there have been some lows, sure. But, there have been a lot of really good things that have happened this summer too. For instance, I have finally gotten on the path of getting my shit together. Most people have a 5 year plan, I have a "this year plan". And after this year I will plan for the next one and so on until I'm up to a 5 year plan. Which I plan on attaining in at least the next 2-3 years. :) (everyone caught the joke there yes?) Ok, so does anyone else see the absudity in that? I know for a fact that a lot of people have 5 year plans and stick to it and do wonderful things with it. But for realsies, who the hell came up with that? My life does not follow a plan, even though it could probably use one more often than not. There are just too many things going on all the time. Last week I had a friend in town/country from Switzerland, it has been 6 years since last time he was here. Last time he was here I apparently wanted to be a flight attendant. Hell, sometimes I still want that except for the fact that it is becoming a less and less fun job, at least according to the NPR story I listened to today and who doesn't love and trust NPR. Let me list a brief-ish list of other jobs I've wanted to be/have in the last 6 years. Ahem....:Bar owner, restaurant manager, princess, photograher, lead singer in a band, assassin for hire (blame that one on Hollywood, it just looks so freaking badass!), book reviewer, actress, professional artist, teacher, house painter, trophey wife....and the list goes on. And ok, except for a few that I obviously can't be(princess, damn my non royal blood!), that is probably a fairly accurate list of jobs that I have considered over the last 6 years. Someone ask me again why I don't have a 5 year plan. I'll stick to my one at a time plan. Oh, and did I mention what classes I'm taking this semester? Excel 2007, whatevs...AND, Poker! Did you miss that Facebook status! Whoo! And to answer the question I've already been asked many times, Yes, apparently you can get at least one hour of college credit for that! Ta-freaking-Da! I only need two more for my Associtates. Only took 30 years. Another reason why "5 year" plans are dumb. At least if you are me.
And so, I think I shall wrap things up on that note. I'm tired. Not that I'm actually going to get any sleep. I'm always tired and never fall alseep. So now, not only am I asking for feedback on my blog, (super big thanks to those of you that have!!! and I tried to leave a comment on my own blog and realized how big a pain in the ass it is. No one likes jumping through that many damn hoops. Which is why Facebook is where it's at. Go private if you want and message me your comment. or email me personally at camillesadler21@hotmail.com. whatevs, i'm not picky.) but also feedback on how to destroy insomnia. Destroy it!! Seriously, if I don't get some real sleep soon, I might start slapping high school kids and I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. Even if it should be. Feedback Please!

1 comment:

Randy Heise said...

Sweet! I get back from Sweden and have a blog to read! I understand the no plan. I can't do it...just can't. I let life come to me now. I used to be mr. planner guy, but then realized that now matter how well I planned, that life or fate thing kept f*king it up for me. So now I let life come to me and I'm not nearly as frustrated or unhappy as I used to be. Keep up the good work! Oh and if you ever want to lose money, come to KC and I'll talk that brother in law of yours into having a poker night..........