Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Quick Summing Up of the Day....

So last night i did infact go out for a few drinks at a friends house, then came home and blogged which left me feeling pretty tired most of the day. but like any great champ i totally nailed this day in awesomeness. i got my first bday text from my brother a little after 7:30am, thanks alot for that brother! was able to get back to sleep for a bit then woke up just before 9:30am. first thing i did was grab a cold soda and check my facebook, of course! so much birthday love! it all makes me feel so good and so loved. thank you all! i checked my facebook so many times throughout the day, it was a lot of fun reading everything. anyway, after checking fb i had to hurry up and meet my friend Laura who i walk with on thursdays. We did a slightly shorter version of our walk today because i wanted to be sure i was home in time to get cleaned up so i wouldn't be late to my bday pedi. god i love those things. i recommend going to Nails Today at 21st and amidon, they do a bitchn' job for $20 bucks. grabbed some Taco Pronto on the way home (and just realized all the promoting i'm doing here. i should be getting some free tacos or something.) and then basically sat on my ass for awhile. i ment to get some housework done but i was needing a nap like crazy. i did not however take the nap because i am still a very vivacious young gal who doesn't need a nap on her 30th bday, thank you very much! had to deal with some personal stuff, nothing too serious mind you, just part of the moving on stage that comes with ending a relationship. then back to sitting on my lovely ass and finally dinner at Outback (there i go again with the promoting) with my bestest mom and brother. i also got a craft light, a knitting book called "Pints and Purls", how cute is that, and a sweet ass puzzle that has a knitting theme to it that you can be sure i'll start tomorrow. and speaking of tomorrow i will now take my sweet young vivacious self to bed, pay no attention to what time this is posted. :)
probably not the most exciting blog ever but i thought i would share my day with everyone because dispite the lack of drama and excitement, this really turned out to be one of the good ones. if i came off sounding like i was scard or apprehensive about turning 30 i didn't mean to. i was anxious a few weeks ago but now i'm good and i expect nothing but smooth sailing. so be sure to sail on with me! ha! how corny was that, i couldn't resist. that was for you Beth D.
good night all, don't forget to leave a comment or two if you wish.
camille

2 comments:

Randy Heise said...

Nice!! Glad to see you'll be good and relaxed for the weekend. By the way, I'll now pimp out and promote your knitting....I am going home with something. Any green blankets? Can I test drive one when I pass out down stairs?? By the way as far as presents go, what kind of beer or booze do you want as your present? You going to go young and go for hard liquor or show your age and just drink beer? Let me know!!

dn said...

Outback? Boo. I'd have just went to Taco Pronto for round 2.